Our Training Management System is ideal for Trainers to help them manage their back office tasks related to trainings. The system will handle the following: Administrative tasks, processing online course bookings, reporting on vital business data, and things like sending surveys out to students.
So why do you need a TMS to manage your entire training operation?
Scheduling and running large amounts of courses requires a lot of organization and coordination between all the teams in your business. You need to make sure that classes are running when they are supposed to be, that you have free classrooms, instructors, and resources when you need them, that your students are receiving all their class-related communications, that all your course details are up to date, and a hundred other things all at the same time!
Benefits Of A Training Management System:
- Don’t Need Multiple Systems, You won’t need work across multiple systems and input the same data over and over again
- Allows You To Offer eLearning And Classroom-Based Training, If you offer eLearning and classroom-based training, a training management system allows you to manage both of these as you won’t have to track the 2 sides separately
- Sell All Your Courses Online, You can display all your courses on your website, and take online payment from the users quickly, easily, and securely
- Save Lots Of Administration Time, It will save you time as TMS manages all the communications and sends them automatically, sends and collect user survey results, manage all your sales, manage your student records, and allow you to keep everything in one central place
- Save money, Get more done with the same sized team, so no need to hire new staff as frequently as in the past. And as previously mentioned, it has the functionality of a number of other systems, therefore saving you the cost of other different systems already found in TMS