The search you make is precise, accurate and allows you to find what you are looking for much faster. Smart search can be integrated with websites, mobile applications and several other systems.
Search smart, be smarter!
The smart search engine is based on the following steps:
- One common object is created which consists of: the content of fact (article), sample questions, combinations of keywords, categories, metadata.
- This object is parsed into individual words, the words are brought down to primary forms (through an inflection dictionary) and indexed after passing through a semantic dictionary (after rejecting words found in the exclusions dictionary (e.g. prepositions, adverbs, etc. are removed which are words that do not contribute anything to the results of the query).
- The query that goes to the Search engine consists of the user’s question and the user’s question, after passing through the typos correction system with the OR operator.
- The user’s query is "passed" through the semantic dictionary, so as to bring content to a "common denominator" (the same meanings in the query as in the index), and words found in the exclusions dictionary are discarded.
- A search algorithm is started.
Benefits of SmartSearch implementation:
- Time Saving
- Fast Access to needed information
- Convenience through the feature of asking natural questions and receiving an immediate response
- Higher satisfaction with search results due to the relevance of retrieved content
- Advanced Search feature allows you to use in addition to keywords, advanced search options to refine your results.