What is SEO:Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the ranking of your Website and Social Media platforms on the internet search engines. We can help you develop a better ranking by improving your online reputation and creating an ideal marketing plan for a better exposure.
Why you need it:With more than 1 billion regular internet users around the globe, and at least 72,000,000 individual domain names in current usage, the World Wide Web relies heavily on search engines to direct traffic to the products and services web users are looking for. The leading engines alone, Google, Yahoo, MSN/Live, AOL and Ask, deliver more than 10 billion search results per month to web users worldwide.
What we can do for you:
Multiframes’ expertise lies in search engine optimization, linking strategies and promotion of web sites to deliver them to your door. Our SEO services are designed to service all types and sizes of websites from the smallest brochure-type WebPages to the largest corporate websites. This service is not only comprehensible, but also systematically implemented, and realizes exemplary results.
Search Engine Optimization, as defined by Wikipedia , is the process of improving the ranking of a website on Internet search engines.
Nowadays, Google basically aims at increasing back links and cramming keywords in order to identify your website and bury it in the search results.
Nonetheless, SEO is no longer a mathematical problem; it has evolved into a human one. Social indicators are becoming key to ranking and link algorithms have become ineffective. It is about time you to see the truth about SEO and adjust accordingly.
We modify and develop SEO strategies accordingly to the market changes and technology growth in order to provide you with the best solutions for your website’s prosperity in the online market.
We provide Search Engine Optimization in the following areas:
1. Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc.)
2. Online Marketing Plans and Reputation Management
3. Panda & Penguin Updates Recovery
4. Unnatural Links Removal
5. Local Listing Plans
6. Video Production and Video Marketing plans
Obviously, Google is becoming more and more personalized; thus, at Multiframes, we focus on getting contemporary and effective results for our clients.
Some of the activities that we focus on:
1. Local Classified Submissions
2. Exceptional Articles
3. Creation of Web 2.0 Properties
4. Comprehensive "how to Articles"
5. Creation and development of Facebook Pages
6. Creation and development of a Instagram Business account
7. Twitter channels
8. YouTube channel creation and management
9. Google plus profile
10. Focus on likes, shares, tweets, reedits, and +1 in order to get natural back links
11. Anchor text diversity (will not use exact keywords for back links).
12. Blogs for the website
13. Meta tags/Title tag changes
14. Heading tag changes
15. Alt tag changes
16. Interlinking wherever required.
The significance of some of the aforementioned tasks varies with time.