Identifying an appropriate software development model is the first step for any project; the model is based on the project's requirements in terms of schedule, delivery, quality etc. These may be the traditional software development models or, lightweight agile software development models, involving feature-driven, responsive development. Each model is associated with a set of process procedures. These process procedures are designed to maximize benefits and reduce the risks that are inherent in any development project.
Tracking of project development status by the client is facilitated through online forms. All the documentation related to the project, such as the requirements document, timesheets, test reports etc., can be accessed by the client via the Internet.
The process includes the following steps:
- Analysis: Understanding client's business process, key concerns, priorities, requirements, & preferences.
- Planning: Tailoring a client specific solution for a successful & long-term outsourcing engagement. After analysis, we build a customer-specific plan for seamless execution.
- Pilot: A pilot program helps identify issues & problems prior to the actual deployment. The Pilot program also offers a risk-free trial-period for our clients.
- Optimization: Fine-tuning, rectifying and improving the process flow post pilot program to ensure a seamless deployment.
- Deployment: Delivering proposed solution with guaranteed service levels & total commitment to quality.
- Maintenance: Ensuring a well-managed solution with ongoing improvements.
Web applications are so unique because of the several advantages they provide:
- They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- They are cost efficient as they eliminate print material and allow you to communicate with the client easily.
- They are always up to date.
- They do not need any installation or maintenance.
- They work on multiple platforms.
- They are user convenient.