Cryogene is a privately-owned Lebanon-based company founded in 2004 specialized in medical services. Cryogene was the first company to promote cord blood stem cell banking in the Middle East and is now running several offices in the region such as Lebanon, Kuwait, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Cyprus.
In order to organize its internal and external procedures, Multiframes has created a customized web based application to:
1. Create, edit and view all the cases based on the user’s permissions (set by the super admin)
2. Cases are filtered by Status (approved or not) and by editing recency
3. Create, edit and view all the kits
4. Create, edit and view all the details related to their clients, vendors, the hospitals they collaborate with as well as the system’s users
5. Users are differentiated according to department, user type, job, permission, etc.
6. Manage the accounting of Cryogene
- The Collections
- Statement of Account
7. Alerts and Notifications: alerting specific users when cases or other information are entered
8. Developed Statistics and Reporting (also filtered by time)
- Approved Cases
- Number of Cases per Client
- Unsettled Payments
- Uncollected Payments
- Ongoing Cases
- Unused Kits
- Advanced Search with Multiple Elements
- Fast and Secured
- Dynamic and Flexible for an easier management according to the company’s needs.
- Advanced Payment Method with Bank Approval
- Smart Expenses Generating (based on previously entered data)
- Advanced Permissions (per cost type)
- Responsive Design
- Accessible 24/7 on all browsers and devices
- Easy and Fast Navigation between accounting related categories and the main data allowing users to quickly learn more about a certain expense, case or reference.