This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
What personal information does Multiframes gather?
Information You Give Us - We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, providing our services (e.g., domain name registration, DNS hosting, hosting, email forwarding), and communicating with you.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. Besides using the information as described above, Aventure Media utilizes cookies to control the flow of the ordering processes by maintaining the state of your online transactions.
Does Multiframes. Share the Information It Receives?
We may use basic information, such as your IP address to monitor activity on our ordering system, i.e. we may check your IP address worldwide spam databases to see if the IP address has been used for illegal activities. This involves our automated systems passing your IP address. We do not pass your name, address, telephone number, or any other personal information to any third parties. We do not distribute your email address to any third parties.
Domain Registration (Whois)
We are required by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ( ICANN ), the organization that assumes responsibility for domain name allocation, to collect information about you during the domain name registration process. This information includes your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, where provided, your facsimile number. ICANN then requires all registrars to make your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, where provided, your facsimile number, as well as the creation and expiration dates of your domain name registration and the name server information associated with your domain name, to the public via an interactive Web page and a port 43 WHOIS service. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice we will refer to this information as your WHOIS Information. Please note that we may not be able to control how members of the public may use the WHOIS Information.
We engage other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, providing marketing assistance, providing customer services, sending postal mail and email to you, removing repetitive information from customer lists, and analyzing data. These persons have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information that you provide to Aventure Media for any secondary purposes.
Credit Card information:
What Information Can I Access?
You can request any information we hold on record for you, requests can be made to our customer service department through email, telephone or our online helpdesk at any time.
Multiframes Hosting does not allow to host any of the Open Source CMS such as Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, Joomla, etc... These open source CMS are vulnerable for easy hacking which causes damages for the whole server. Multiframes reserves the right to suspend these accounts at any moment and apply a penalty fees of a maximum $10,000 (USD ten thousand) if any damages that could caused by any account.
Multiframes Hosting does not allow pornographic material.
Multiframes Hosting does not allow unsolicited email and requires opt-in list managers to include at least one single action method of unsubscribing in each email. We reserve the right to limit incoming or outgoing email at any time.
Multiframes Hosting reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without a refund. Reasons for termination include, but are not limited to:
- Abuse of the machines - either intentional or due to improper coding
- Committing or Promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, warez , hacking / cracking / key generators .
- The Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling and/or obscene materials.
- The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Additionally, Multiframes Hosting reserves the right to terminate your account if at any time your site has pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, adult content and/or the written word of a sexual nature.
- Use of ad-servers, attempts to circumvent quota system owned by nobody , certain podcasting sites, use of torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or core dumping .
- Attempts to circumvent any of our security policies, procedures or systems.
- Attempts to send bulk or mass emails or when exceeds your emails limitations to 200 emails / day.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, you undertake not to use our e-mail service:
- To encourage, allow or participate in any form of illegal or unsuitable activity, including but not restricted to the exchange of threatening, obscene or offensive messages, spreading computer viruses, breach of copyright and/or proprietary rights or publishing defamatory material;
- To gain illegal access to systems or networks by unauthorized access to or use of the data in systems or networks, including all attempts at guessing passwords, checking or testing the vulnerability of a system or network or breaching the security or access control without the sufficient approval of the owner of the system or network;
- To interrupt data traffic to other users, servers or networks, including, but not restricted to, mail bombing, flooding, Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, willful attempts to overload another system or other forms of harassment; or
- For spamming, which includes, but is not restricted to, the mass mailing of unsolicited e-mail, junk mail, the use of distribution lists (mailing lists) which include persons who have not specifically given their consent to be placed on such distribution list. Users are not permitted to provide false names or in any other way to pose as somebody else when using e-mail forwarding.